Slovak National Hydrogen Association - Cluster
NVAS - Cluster is an interest association of legal entities founded in 2019. The activities of the cluster follow the activities of the Slovak National Hydrogen Association.
NVAS - Cluster is a member of the European Cluster Collaboration Platform (ECCP). ECCP was created from the DG Grow initiative of the European Commission as a platform for connecting and exchanging information between clusters within the EU and around the world. By becoming a member of ECCP NVAS, the cluster gets the opportunity to establish contacts and exchange information with more than 1,000 innovative clusters in Europe as well as in the world. At the same time, we get access to the database and information about projects solved within clusters from various EU programs. NVAS Cluster is also a certified cluster with a bronze certificate of excellence involved in the European organization of clusters.
- Intensify the transfer of global knowledge and experience in the hydrogen economy sector and thus make the application of advanced and innovative technological solutions more effective.
- Increase cross-border and regional cooperation - transition to clean energy.
- Representing the interests of its members in relation to foreign countries and ensuring representation in international bodies and organizations.
- Finding and creating financial resources for the implementation of the activities of individual members.
- Providing information on the activities of members, on the conditions for the implementation of their activities while maintaining trade secrets.
- Creation of a knowledge database and information service for members in various areas of its activity.
- Organizing workshops, conferences, seminars and joint meetings with the aim of exchanging information, experience and know-how in Slovakia as well as internationally.
Mission and goals
- To create an effective platform for connection, communication and cooperation of individual members of the cluster in the field of hydrogen technologies.
- To provide partners with space for mutual communication, cooperation in solving projects and introducing innovative technological solutions in the field of hydrogen economy.
- Search and connect domestic and foreign organizations with a similar focus on individual innovative projects.
- Advocacy and representation of the common interests of individual members in relation to bodies of state power, state administration.
The digital platform serves as a tool for the effective achievement of the cluster's goals and at the same time creates added value for individual members of the cluster as well as partners. The aim of the cluster is to link the digital platform with similar initiatives within the V4 countries and the EU.
Active use of the digital platform enables:
- Effectively connecting stakeholders.
- Expanding cooperation with partner organizations.
- It facilitates communication, knowledge sharing and collaboration.
- By connecting domestic as well as foreign experts, an expert database is created, which will make work on individual projects more efficient.
- An effective tool for cross-border cooperation and transfer of know-how.