Why join the Slovak National Hydrogen Association (NVAS)?
What can the private sector expect from membership in the Slovak National Hydrogen Association
- Through the introduction and use of the hydrogen economy, the company will achieve a reduction in production costs
- Creating new business opportunities, e.g.: creating new business relationships, expanding production, the possibility of using funds from the European Union
- Higher possibility of competitiveness
- Positive PR
In what way is it possible to fulfill the expectations of the private sector
- By creating a clear and prospective legislative environment for the introduction of hydrogen in the conditions of the Slovak Republic
- Support schemes that will help introduce hydrogen technology into practice
- Public acceptance and subsequently the creation of demand for more ecological goods and services
- Ensuring access to information about the possibility of drawing funds from the European Union
How to become a member
If you are considering becoming a member of NVAS, please study the attached documents - statutes, Clean Hydrogen Charter and the amount of annual fees. The amount of the annual fee depends on whether you are a natural person, a scientific research institution, an educational institution, a non-profit organization, a civil association, or a company.
Ak ste sa rozhodli pre členstvo, vyplňte a podpíšte prihlášku na obidvoch stranách, podpíšte tiež Chartu čistého vodíka a pošlite prosím oba oskenované dokumenty e-mailom.
Within ten calendar days of delivery, we will send you by e-mail confirmation of the executive committee on acceptance as a member with an invoice for the payment of the membership fee.
Po uhradení poplatku sa stávate právoplatným členom NVAS. Členský poplatok na rok 2023 a 2024 platí na 1 kalendárny rok.